Workers Compensation

The Law Office of Clifford Bush, III, LLC is a progressive law firm committed to the practice of breakthrough law.

Book Your Appointment

Book Your


Get Free Expert Advice

Get Free

Legal Advice

You Can Easily Join Our Team

You Can Easily

Join Our Team


Were you injured while on your job?

When should I report an injury to my employer?

Please report your injury to your employer and request medical treatment, if necessary, immediately.

My employer has not filed a claim for me, may I file a claim?

Yes, it is possible to file a personal claim.

How will I be compensated for time missed from work?

Once your employer receives notice or has knowledge of an injury, your employer has 10 days to report that injury to the South Carolina Worker’s Compensation Commission. The Commission is responsible for monitoring compensation provided by your employer or its insurance carrier.

Call now 866-379-3432 for a


We are happy to help ease the stress and support you and your loved ones through this process!

Contact Us